Monday, October 26, 2015

Warning! Don't drop your popcorn on the floor at the movies because...


I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry I haven't written for what seems like forever.  I have been really busy after my school's fall break.

Photo credit: www.blueballoonparties.com
But ANYWAY, It has been super hard for me lately. Especially this past Saturday. (10/24/2015).
Mom was out of town so it was just my brother and me with dad for the day! Fun!! Except...

First we went to the Scout-O-Rama at the fairgrounds.


I was really hungry because all I had eaten for breakfast was grapes and cottage cheese. The only food to eat at the Scout-O-Rama was sausage, popcorn, candy, ice-cream and cotton candy. Fortunately I can have (MAYBE) cotton candy so my dad let me have it. I actually think I can't because I got a big stomach ache after eating it. But it was really hard to not eat all the things that were there. I could smell everything from a mile away. All the prizes for winning a game or something were candy! So I played the games and received candy but then I just threw it away or gave it to someone else.

www.m3use.it
Then after the Scout thing, we went to a movie. Horrible. Not the movie! It was awesome! But the experience...not awesome. My dad got me some treats that I can eat but trust me they were absolutely positively DISGUSTING! So I just watched Ben and my Dad eat popcorn and I starved.

I have a confession to make...my mom and dad don't even know this yet, but my mom will when she edits everything. So...at the movie I said I was going to the bathroom but really I was standing at the popcorn toppings area trying to find whatever piece of popcorn I could find. Sorry mom.

Yeah.

 I know.

Disgusting.

But I was so desperate. When I got back to the movie I tried to sneak a handful of popcorn from the bag but my dad stopped me each time.

I guess it has just been really hard lately. Hopefully it will get better. It actually is getting a little better. My mom found bread I can have! Yay! Plus meat and mustard I can have as well! Yay! I finally had a nice yummy sandwich! Yay!

I love the quote "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot it's not going to get better it's not." -Dr.Seuss. I love that quote because it tells me that If I just mope around and be grumpy about my food allergies it will make it worse. SO if I am happy and still care for others and their conditions or emotions it probably will get better. So be happy and loving and maybe something will turn up.

Sincerely,
Lizzy


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the good and the bad. I am a diabetic and I should not eat any sugar but I don't have any willpower. However, I love reading your blog because it gives me courage to do what I should.

    ReplyDelete