Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I Scream for Ice Cream!

 
       
                            
                                     Häagen-Dazs. 
                                     love it.
                                     I can have it!
                                   
 I can only have the chocolate and strawberry flavors, but they are delicious!
Sometimes I get it out of the freezer and eat it right after I get ready for bed. 
One scoop after another I stare at each drippy, yummy, spoonful of cold ice cream and feel so much love.

 A lot of people (like my little brother!) say stuff like, "Aww! No fair! I want that!" But if he thinks I am being rude because I won't give it to him, well, than he got it wrong. It is the ONLY ice cream I can have that I like. So I am very grateful for Häagen-Dazs. Thank you Häagen-Dazs people!!

 Today I messed up pretty bad. Apparently the people at my school lunch table do NOT know about my allergies. So one of my friends handed me a taco she didn't want. I took it. I knew that I shouldn't but it looked so yummy! (Thank you my friend. I am not being sarcastic.)

So my mom, who works at my school, told them about my allergies. I know they need to know but luckily I had devoured the taco before she could snatch it from me.


Today I learned my lesson, Do not let people give you food if they don't know what you cannot eat. 
       
Sincerely, 
Lizzy
 
          

1 comment: