Monday, October 5, 2015

Trick or treat!






 Halloween is soon. Yay!

No yay.

I cannot have ANY candy.
All of it has corn starch or corn syrup, or wheat or peanuts or other ingredients I cannot have.
 But I never really liked candy so that won't be much of a problem. Except that I have always loved candy corn, but that literally has the word CORN in the name plus corn in the ingredients so that's out.
 I really am fine about not eating those foods. All I want is to be in an awesome costume and look absolutely fabtastic! lol.

I  picture the moment, dumping all my candy out of my bag onto the floor with my cousins and brother diving in all at once fighting over the candy.

Their tummies will hurt.

Mine won't! Ya!

They will be crazy because they're on a sugar high.  I will just step out of the room because I will be wierded out. LOL! I can't wait to see them go crazy. I will finally see what I have acted like on Halloween.

My mom says we will find a treat we can make. Yahoo! So I think this year will be nice Halloween. NO STOMACH ACHES!

Sincerely,
Lizzy





P.S.: Check this site out! Teal Pumpkin Project

The Teal Pumpkin Project™

Join FARE’s Teal Pumpkin Project™ to help us create a safer, happier Halloween for all!








I got my pic from citygirlbites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment