Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Golden Nugget





                              Hi. Lizzy again.
OK so lets get started.

Last night my cousins got to eat chicken nuggets. YUM!
Yea, I can't have chicken nuggets (at least the ones they were eating I couldn't have.)
I watched them take one bite after another into the soft chicken nugget.

I had my own dinner.

But I did not feel like eating.

I went over to sit by my cousin Lincoln sitting in his high chair.
He handed me a little piece of a chicken nugget.
So I ate it.
Yup, I cheated.
But then I stopped myself.
But it was delicious.
I love chicken nuggets.
So again, I went back to watching my cousins dip their dinner in soft, creamy ranch dressing (also something I cannot have until my mom gets around to making our own) and taking one awesome bite after another.


                             
Every morning, my brother or my dad eats one of these Halloween cereals. 
But who cares.
They're just fake.
Literally.
 Just full of fake ingredients.
Gross!
I do not want to eat that.
I really love food but I know I have to give a lot of it up.
I am grateful for my parents. They try to find recipes for me and I love them for it. I hope that things will get better.

Sincerely,
Lizzy
 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lizzy,
    I too am allergic to wheat and it does stink! Chicken nuggets are a special favorite of mine and it's hard to watch other people have things that you can't have. Thank you for sharing your experience. Life is hard and sometimes it's just not fair. And sometimes we make mistakes, I know that I do all the time. But I think with Heavenly Father and amazing parents that are willing to do special things for us like make special ranch dressing we will get through it!
    Can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. It really comforts me to know that others now how I feel. thankyou so much -Lizzy

      Delete